Have you ever wanted to turn your still image into an elegant looping video?
That's what you'll exactly learn in this episode.
But before even learning how to do this, you might have some questions...
- Do you even need this? Where can use this anyway?
- Is this just similar with Cinemagraph? If not, what's the difference?
- What are the tools you need to do this?
Well, all these questions will be answered by watching the following video...
Want a more in-depth training?
I'm currently setting up a training called Motion Ads 2.0 - an update of the Motion Ads training I released last year.
And I'm looking for founding members to join me as I create the training.
In this training you will learn the following:
- Turn your images into elegant video loops using PicAnimate, Plotagraph, and/or After Effects
- How to create stunning Cinemagraphs
If you want to use PicAnimate to learn how to bring your images to life, better check it out now while they are having a special launch pricing...
If you get PicAnimate from this page, you can have have the following EXCLUSIVE bonus...
10 Elegant Video Loops
NOTE: To get your bonus, just forward your receipt to email@example.com after purchasing PicAnimate.