Ep. 22 – Video SEO VS. Video Ads
Videos are proven to be the best way to get engagement and traffic.
And there are 2 ways to use videos to drive traffic to your site - video SEO and video ads.
But which is better?
Watch the following video and see how I compared the 2...
So whether you will do more of video SEO or video ads depends of how you want to achieve results in your campaigns.
Personally, I do more of video ads and just do video SEO by optimizing my Youtube videos a bit (not so serious on it though).
To help you with, here are the pros and cons of doing these 2...
- Good for long term purposes, thus, great for evergreen products
- FREE - you can get traffic organically
- It takes some time before you get results
- You need to spend more time and energy (and even some money) to optimize your videos
- You don't have full control at things - Google can change it's algorithm, competitors can outrank you, etc.
If you want to learn more on how to do video SEO in 2018, checkout my previous blog post.
- Faster results
- Easier to setup
- You have more control
- You need to spend money (which you have to do with video SEO anyway)
- Can be risky sometimes
I'm getting more results from video ads this time and I even created a course on it called Social Video Ads.
I released that last year and most of the things I taught there still works.
But Facebook did a BIG update lately (merging Ads Manager and Power Editor) and so I had to update the course very soon.
There were also new things that are working lately that I have to discuss in the course.
I'll be recreating the course and host it now inside my site.
All the previous members will be given access so if you're a Social Video Ads member, you'll soon receive an email with your new login details.
If you're not yet a member and you want to get notified once I reopen this, just enter your email in the form below...